- Member: American Occupational Therapy Association
- Member: Occupational Therapy Association of Oregon
- OT Student Ambassador
- Providence Willamette Falls
- Level IA Fieldwork
- Acute Care/ICU/Outpatient
- Aphasia Couples Retreat (Aphasia Network)
- Level IB Fieldwork
- Weekend retreat program gives persons with aphasia and their spouses an opportunity to reconnect and strengthen their bond as a couple in space and support environment out on the Oregon coast.
- Learning Years Day School
- Level IC Fieldwork
- Pediatric rotation at a day school program for children 6 weeks to 10 years of age.
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Level ID Fieldwork
- Acute Care/ICU/ Med-Surg
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
- Level IIA Fieldwork
- Inpatient Rehab/ Acute Care/ Outpatient rehab
- Child’s Play Occupational Therapy Services
- Level IIB Fieldwork
- Pediatric Outpatient Clinic/ Early Intervention
- Novato Health Care Center
- Post-acute rehabilitation/ Skilled nursing facility
- Ready Set GO Therapy, Inc.
- Private Pediatric Clinic
- Bay Area Speech Works
- Private speech-language pathology and occupational therapy clinic
- Night Strike
- Working with the homeless/disadvantaged population providing them with much-needed services
- Griffin’s Place
- A Non-profit organization empowering individuals 14 years and older with intellectual/ developmental disabilities with the knowledge and opportunities they need to engage in the community
- Go Baby Go
- Go Baby Go (GBG) is a community- based outreach program that works with families, clinicians and industry to provide pediatric equipment to children with disabilities. Their mission is to provide modified ride-on cars to these children to use as a powered mobility device for fun, function, and exploration.
An Ocean of Possibilities: Occupational therapy’s role in adaptive surfing
For my DEI I partnered with AccesSurf, a non-profit organization focusing on adaptive surfing and water recreation for individuals of all ages with special needs. I furthered their mission of creating community-based programs to empower people with disabilities throughout the state of Hawaii and worldwide. I established OT’s role in adaptive surfing by creating AccesSurf’s only online interactive volunteer training modules. I also assisted with Hawaii Adaptive Surf Championship Athlete classifications, completed functional assessments, lead volunteer transfer, and adaptive equipment training, developed a neighboring island event through community outreach and helped provide modifications and training for related activities.